24 April 2007

Name Me!

An event of hilarious proportions has slipped in between the birthday celebrations and finals week. Nathan and I have been on the lookout for a new car for awhile now, but not very actively. When my cousin offered to sell us his 1995 Neon for $80, we jumped on it. While it doesn't look like much, it actually runs quite well and has new tires, brakes, etc. It wasn't until a few days later we had one of those morning after moments. It took a lot of clorox, armorall, a couple seat covers, two kinds of air fresheners, and a deep, deep vacuuming session to start the bonding process. Now I need a name. The car definitely looks pissed off, you wanna see? Here's a pic:


So any ideas?

2 comments:

amilsa said...

Mmm I like it. Definately a guy name, right? I'm thinkin' Hank.

Anonymous said...

Marge. It looks like a snarly old lady looking at me cock-eyed.