09 March 2007

nonsensical thoughts laid in gold

I had this profound thought today. Maybe it's something not so epiphinatical (word?) to others, but it was pretty huge for me. I realized that I am different. That there is this astounding, pounding passion inside my body that is very vehemently and most recently, violently trying to get out. I see so many different colors, I hear so many colorful sounds. They fuse together and make my heart want to burst. I can't imagine going through life without it. What a mundane existence. I can see people as if they are putting off these colors and sounds, and even view my life in the past like that. I can see it in their faces, hear it in their voices, in their very breath. Emotions are the life-blood of a poetic soul. Of a musician. And sitting here blogging and listening to this music makes me want to get up and start walking towards something great and terrible at the same time. But I have no idea where to go or what to do.

I can't even imagine sleeping right now. My mind is like a machine that won't turn off. Clinking and grinding...it's loud! There's no way I could ignore this THING inside of me.

No comments: