09 April 2012

But Who Am I Really

I never ran again.  I twisted my knee, then I got sick...and it all faded.  Maybe I will again.  Seems like there's always a reason not to, which means it is probably worth doing.  It is as big struggle for me, because I really don't enjoy it like a lot of people seem to.  I would much rather be swimming, but that costs money and takes a lot more time.  We just moved, and there is a great park and bike path half a block away.  So really...no excuses. 

But beyond that...this blog is for writing.  Yes that is a part of it, if it is a part of what I'm doing, but it isn't who I am.  I've never been a runner, and I'm not sure I ever will be.  I am all creativity.  I feel it coursing through my veins, and it makes my heart pump so hard I feel like it is going to explode a lot of the time.  Like it needs to get out, and splatter everything around me.  Touch it, make it something that is mine, and beautiful, and stark, and unique.  Something that can touch the soul of another. 

No comments: